People liked this idea.
So below I have my blueprints for version #1 of my Robot Agent and some of the technical specs. if you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. Obviously I'll be requiring around about £1 million to complete this project and I have a pledge scale below and what you'll get for that pledge.
- £100 - Robot Agent will represent you at one meeting with an editor/publishing professional of your choice.
- £500 - Robot Agent will be turned on and represent you at one meeting with an editor/publishing professional of your choice.
- $1000 - Er, two meetings?
- £50,000 - Robot Agent will turn up at a minor literary event of your choice and rampage. You can specify one target in particular.
- £10,000 - As above but a major event.
- £500,000 - Robot Agent will be let loose at the next London Book Fair and capture as many editors as possible for your manuscript to be presented to or to be forced to fight to the death in a giant spinning, flaming cage full of weasels.
- £1,000,000 - Robot Agent will publish your book and force everyone in the world to buy a copy, every day, until you die.
Click on the image to see Robot Agent in its full glory!
- Runs on a 486/Windows 95 box I have lying about in my loft.
- Cogs and pistons are important and vital.
- Wine tank carries 50 litres of wine for emergencies.
- Chocolate is also carried for emergencies.
- Speed estimates of 240,000,000km per second.
- Probably indestructible.
Ladies and Gentlemen, place your pledges!
*Don't ACTUALLY rob people, ok?