- Pick a day when you don't have too do much. I find week days are the best and are also quiet as everyone else is at their 'proper' jobs.
- Keep a list of subjects to blog about close by. I use the dictionary. Next week is all about 'at'.
- LOOK! A MOUSE WITH CLOGS ON!
- Sorry, I don't know what happened there.
- Pick a subject you have knowledge about. Don't try to bluff your way through by inventing an alter ego so you can justify your ignorance.
- Remember when you are supposed to blog.
- Hrrrheheheehhhhhhh AND THAT'S IT!
Soon you'll have a wildly successful blog that everyone loves and...stuff.